new threads?

Having a problem with the site? Post here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.
Posts: 925
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 10:41 pm
Location: lurking behind you

new threads?

Post by Super_Randy »

i can't create a thread in General Discussion or Daily Dose of Dub sections. any specific reason for that? are they post count activated or just for mod/admin use?
just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it wont be a good time
User avatar
schwim
Site Admin
Posts: 1091
Joined: November 6th, 2013, 4:16 pm
Location: Western NC, US
Contact:

Re: new threads?

Post by schwim »

Super_Randy wrote:i can't create a thread in General Discussion or Daily Dose of Dub sections. any specific reason for that? are they post count activated or just for mod/admin use?
Morning, Randy!

The Daily Dose forum is supposed to be like that, sort of an admin posted daily link category. You should be able to reply in that forum, however.

The general forum, however should have allowed you to post new topics. I think I've fixed what I screwed up so if you'd let me know if you still have a problem in there, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hope your day's great!
User avatar
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.
Posts: 925
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 10:41 pm
Location: lurking behind you

Re: new threads?

Post by Super_Randy »

alright cool. General Discussion now has a New Topic button. im going to try go get my super build thread back up and running in the General Discussion tonight when i get home from work. it can be moved to a build section later when necessary. this place needs more content.
and im also going to PM you a few youtube links for the Daily Dose.
just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it wont be a good time
User avatar
schwim
Site Admin
Posts: 1091
Joined: November 6th, 2013, 4:16 pm
Location: Western NC, US
Contact:

Re: new threads?

Post by schwim »

Super_Randy wrote:alright cool. General Discussion now has a New Topic button. im going to try go get my super build thread back up and running in the General Discussion tonight when i get home from work. it can be moved to a build section later when necessary. this place needs more content.
Sounds awesome and I can only agree :) The system is about 1,000 emails sent to old members, but most are bounced due to email no longer being active or spam accounts. We've had a few registrations due to the emails though and as we get further through the list, hopefully we'll have a higher success rate since the accounts will be more recent.
Super_Randy wrote:and im also going to PM you a few youtube links for the Daily Dose.
Sounds great. I'll write up a script to allow easy submission for the Daily Dose in the future.
User avatar
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.
Posts: 925
Joined: June 11th, 2017, 10:41 pm
Location: lurking behind you

Re: new threads?

Post by Super_Randy »

schwim wrote: Sounds great. I'll write up a script to allow easy submission for the Daily Dose in the future.
good idea, cool
just because it's a bad idea, doesn't mean it wont be a good time
summer.t1
Posts: 3
Joined: March 12th, 2018, 3:43 am

Re: new threads?

Post by summer.t1 »

:)

Sent from my Google Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Post Reply