A day in the life...

You know you want to, you social butterfly.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

Re: A day in the life...

how do you swim in an above ground pool? iv never liked above ground pools. i mean they're better than no pool, but they're never deep enough and to small.
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
schwim
Site Admin

Super_Randy wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 9:47 pm how do you swim in an above ground pool? iv never liked above ground pools. i mean they're better than no pool, but they're never deep enough and to small.
I absolutely loathe them but I also don't like swimming in pools generally. This is definitely for my wife and it's about the quarter the cost of an inground. She never actually swims but floats so depth and size of the pool doesn't effect her plans much. With the deck built around it, she gets to hop in, float for a bit then lie out in the sun, which is her perfect pool day.

I clean and maintain it. I've managed not to swim in it since we got it 2 years ago.
Maddel

That deck is awesome!
What about some roofing to make it a back porch?
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

that's my thing, i like to swim and generally screw around in water. one of my goals in life is to have a house with a big ass pool in the backyard. it's number 2 on the list. right after having a big ass garage with a lift.
option 2 is to have some lake front property (preferably several acres) with a privet dock. so i can build a big ass garage and call the lake my pool. :D cause what i would do is build a small floating dock/raft with a pool waterslide on it so i can float it out into the lake about 20 feet and have a sketchy water slide.
all this happens shortly after i win the lottery. ...which reminds me, i need to start playing the lottery. :roll:
schwim
Site Admin

Maddel wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 2:45 pm That deck is awesome!
What about some roofing to make it a back porch?
Red would really like a gazebo-type structure on the deck and it may have a roof of some type on it. I've got to find a way to make sure I can secure it against the weather we get here. We live in a wind tunnel and everyone's shit(like trampolines, sheds, canoes, etc) end up in other people's yards often.
Maddel

So you may consider going "shelter style"... :D

It would add some stark contrast to your filigree deck construction for sure... :lol:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

that's cool as hell. think ill add one to the list of shit i want at my lake estate :lol: