A day in the life...

You know you want to, you social butterfly.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

Re: A day in the life...

schwim wrote: July 28th, 2022, 11:02 pm
Super_Randy wrote: July 28th, 2022, 10:25 pm so i had jury duty this week. for the 7th time in 19 years. and for the first time ever i called in every day and didn't have to go in! :shock: not sure if i should buy lottery tickets for hide from lightning
I have never showed up in the 30+ years that I have been sent a notice for it. I'm nobody's peer and I'm doing all involved a favor by not showing up.
same here, but LA county doesn't seem to care.
hell i have ADD. i can be staring right at ya, looking like im paying attention but my mind is elsewhere, no clue what's coming out of your mouth. you would think that would be detrimental to my ability to be a juror, but that isn't enough medical reason to get out of having to serve :shock:
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

spotted this today. its ether a 65 or 66
Maddel

I hate bird droppings...
Wait a minute...
Is that a feminist symbol painted right on that intersection?? :D
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

its a + that ends at a manhole cover
as for the bird poop, every July crows show up the second week of the month and stick around until early August. and every morning between 4:30 and 5:30 am they go ape shit in the trees out in front of my house and crap all over everything. so when you park in the street your vehicle gets painted with bird poop every morning. if you park in the driveway just the back half of your car gets hit. its super annoying. and iv given up giving a damn, in about another week ill hose it all off.
Maddel

Super_Randy wrote:its a + that ends at a manhole cover...
Of course... But but you never know! :lol:
Super_Randy wrote:...crows show up the second week of the month ... they go ape shit in the trees out in front of my house and crap all over everything. so when you park in the street your vehicle gets painted with bird poop every morning. if you park in the driveway just the back half of your car gets hit...
The patina enthusiasts will love this parking space. Acid shit is the magic bullet! :D
Rent it: "Patina lovers heads up!..." :twisted:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

Maddel wrote: July 30th, 2022, 1:00 pm
Super_Randy wrote:...crows show up the second week of the month ... they go ape shit in the trees out in front of my house and crap all over everything. so when you park in the street your vehicle gets painted with bird poop every morning. if you park in the driveway just the back half of your car gets hit...
The patina enthusiasts will love this parking space. Acid shit is the magic bullet! :D
Rent it: "Patina lovers heads up!..." :twisted:
yeah, you should see the roof of my 2015 Toyota Tacoma. between the birds and sun damage... :x
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

so they finally raided the drug house over by the middle school earlier this week... i love the way they report it, talk about seizing at least 9 guns, list 2 outright (you guessed it, an AR-15 and a 12 gauge shotgun) then skim over the drugs as "narcotics and paraphernalia". the drug dealer was out on 50,000 bail a few days later, so don't worry, im sure meth and fentanyl are still flowing freely within eye shot of the school.
the neighbors have been bitching for about a year now about public drug use, fights, and finding drug paraphernalia in there yards. so i guess it was taken care of in a timely manor :lol:
Maddel

Another barn find: mom's 1970 Hercules folding bike...

Well not a find really - I knew it was there but forgotten for about 20+ years.
Just fetched and dusted it. All original except for the tires, saddle and pedals.
Still rides like a charm and I can't help it but this thing is cool in a way.
May be another small project. ;)
schwim
Site Admin

I went for a bike ride a week ago. I haven't been able to wear anything since. These are chigger bites. I had the exact same thing happen last year on the same ride. I'll never go there again in the summer.

Maddel

Holy crap! :o Ouch!! :shock: