A day in the life...

You know you want to, you social butterfly.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

Re: A day in the life...

it might have hit 80 degrees today. nice day, went for a bike ride after work. supposed to be 85 tomorrow. and by Sunday, low 60's. :? wtf
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

oh man, i just laid down a bitchen paint job on a 66 Nova model. Testors model master burgundy red metallic. it laid down great, nice and flat, no orange peal. pic's tomorrow cause florescent lights don't do it justice. i don't normally paint anything red (or redish) cause im not a fan, but this color is just cool, it darkens up in the shade, but gets really bright in direct lite and is loaded with metallic. i was like :o
hoping i can get pic's that do it justice.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

and this isn't even in sunlight. you can see how the color shifts on body lines and edges 8-)

also, they're filming part of a 911 episode in the park by my house. they've got i think it's a Cessna hanging upside down by a few cranes :shock:

neighbors posted better pic's on nextdoor yesterday

schwim
Site Admin

Looking really warm there, man.

Today:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

it's been about 80 the last few days (a little warm for this time of year). it was overcast today so it was muggy, but i still went for a bike ride so it wasn't to bad. supposed to be in the low 60's by Sunday.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

i hadn't dusted my bedroom in 14 months. the dust bunnies were getting around in dune buggies, and they don't run mufflers so it was keeping me up at night :lol: so i just spent 5 hours cleaning. im about 85% done, major difference! i can already breath better. also, i hate to say it, but i think i have to many model cars on display. no joke, that was about 3 hours of the cleaning right there.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

lets see if this takes care of my issues
schwim
Site Admin

That's one meaty controller.

There's a road here called the road to nowhere or the broken promise. It's a road that was promised to communities pushed out of an area that was dammed and flooded in the 40's. They were promised access to the old cemeteries but during construction, the government stated that they couldn't continue because of minerals leaching from the ground that were harmful to the environment. The road ends shortly after a tunnel through the mountain. The pavement literally just ends. Hiking trails have been created past the road and it's become a pretty neat place to spend the day. My family surprised me with a road trip to the trails for my birthday.

Maddel

Hey, that looks like it was a cool hike... 8-)
schwim wrote:...It's a road that was promised to communities pushed out of an area that was dammed and flooded in the 40's. They were promised access to the old cemeteries but during construction, the government stated that they couldn't continue because of minerals leaching from the ground that were harmful to the environment...
For whatever reason this quote came up my mind... :shock: :D
Stephen King, Pet Sematary wrote:The soil of a man’s heart is stonier; a man grows what he can and tends it.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

i got board enough to do this