You know you want to, you social butterfly.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
So I don't clog up our car photos topic, I thought it would be interesting to start a topic to share an image taken during the course of our day that might be funny or just interesting in nature. Feel free to participate if you happen to carry a picture-taking device on you while out and about for the day!

I'll start:

My boots purchased in Dec 92. They still feel great and there's not much visual wear on them:

My wife gets a bit angry that I went vegan on her. Sometimes, I send photos like this to her just to get her hopes up:
These boots look great, very well groomed!
Be careful with that bacon! :shock:

Believe it or not - I don't own a smartphone and use my cellphone on rare occasions only (it hasn't even a cam). :D
So most likely there's not too much I can contribute here...

But today during lunch break I took the "Vamp" out for a spin with my digicam in the pocket.

It looks like a lot of that wooden structure didn't quite make the cut. Your Focus is looking like brand new(as expected ;)). Have I shown you a pic of my fatbike? I'm not sure if I have or not yet.

We're shoe-twinsies! I'll post some of my other Docs. I've got the wingtips I wore on my wedding day that still look like new as well.

Went to visit the neurologist today. It's a 4 hour round trip through Nantahala gorge. Spring is here, stuff is green and I came across some machines replacing railroad ties and a couple dogs that were testing the air:

3 posts Page 1 of 1