Let's Rock...

You know you want to, you social butterfly.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

i F'ing hate the white stripes. dumbass crappy "indie" band that paved the way for all the "indie" crap to turn into a thing and fuck music all to hell. used to throw stuff at the radio when that crap came on.

in case you can't tell im in a more pissed off mood than usual. goddamn ants in the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. goddamn parking spot got taken twice this week by the same fucktard so i can't park in front of my own house. work, make 23 of this damn coil. well 25 gauge wire don't fit on the freaking bobbin! at least winding by hand. so instead of sitting and winding by hand for an hour i had to go stand at the CNC winder for 2 hours and program that damn thing. and of course there are minor discrepancy's from bobbin to bobbin so i can't just let one program run all 23 i have to babysit it and make changes. commute home im dealing with a higher than normal amount of window licking paste eaters who have no problem breaking the law and ignoring your turn signal to get a car ahead, only to leave you stuck at the red light.
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
Maddel

Super_Randy wrote:goddamn ants in the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms
Super_Randy wrote:goddamn parking spot got taken twice this week by the same fucktard so i can't park in front of my own house
Super_Randy wrote:make 23 of this damn coil. well 25 gauge wire don't fit on the freaking bobbin
schwim
Site Admin

I feel the need to cheer Randy up. Here ya go, Randy:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

with my chemical romance? really, don't like my chemical romance. emo sucks! i remember the radio trying to pass them off as a punk rock band and everybody was like then why is all there fans emofucksticks? and then of course making teenagers cut themselves became profitable so it got overplayed :roll:

happy music goes something like this
Maddel

Super_Randy wrote:The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get
One of my Bosstones favs!
Here's another one followed by a few classics:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

Maddel

schwim
Site Admin