Let's Rock...

You know you want to, you social butterfly.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

get off my lawn
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
schwim
Site Admin

Re:

Super_Randy wrote:get off my lawn
Christ almighty, I find some disturbing stuff during my effort to mess with you:
Maddel

Now that was entertaining! Here's a vid both of you may like...
And here are two you will dislike (most likely) but they support road rage driving IMHO... :D
And finally refering to the intro of the "Schaffer the Darklord" vid here's Mr. Jello Biafra et al...
schwim
Site Admin

That last one reminds me of this song by Ministry:
Which reminds me of:
And because you can't post a Rammstein video without posting this one:
and this one(I love their videos as much as their music):
Maddel

Rammstein - a double edged sword to me. I really love their first album and saw them live in '96 which was awesome.
But after that... I don't know... They went sort of mainstream. And may be a bit too much straining after effect.

Anyway... I was tempted posting my favorite Rammstein song earlier in this thread.
By the way - a soundtrack too - Lost Highway is a great movie... Here we go:
As you probably know the song is a reference to the Ramstein air show disaster.
It was my birthday and some of the disturbing scenes were broadcast more or less live on TV back then.
The Rammstein song conveys the oppressive atmosphere very well.
Rammstein are popular in the US and I wonder if you get an idea of their lyrics.
To be honest I don't care about many English lyrics - I would do well to do so...

And now beware!
schwim
Site Admin

Re:

Maddel wrote:Rammstein - a double edged sword to me. I really love their first album and saw them live in '96 which was awesome.
But after that... I don't know... They went sort of mainstream. And may be a bit too much straining after effect.
I don't mind bands striving to be more appealing to a larger audience but do lose interest in bands as they reinvent their identity. Rammstein, NIN, AC/DC, Metallica, Foo Fighters all fall into the group of bands I've quit grabbing the new albums of just because their direction no longer grabs me like their earlier stuff did. It's like childhood friendships. It often ends in growing apart due to various changing interests and passions. Nobody is a bad guy for it.
Maddel wrote:Rammstein are popular in the US and I wonder if you get an idea of their lyrics.
To be honest I don't care about many English lyrics - I would do well to do so...
I only know what their songs mean because I search for it(like Mein teil, YUCK!) but I'm ok when I don't know the meaning to a song. There's a ton of English language music that I have no clue what they're talking about :) At least with Rammstein, their videos are so descriptive, you know they're making fun of Americans or poking fun at the glamorous rockstar lifestyle even when you don't speak the language.
Maddel wrote:And now beware!
Fantastic!

One more for Randy:
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

schwim
Site Admin

Maddel

Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

heard this on my way home from work today. liked it.
and just because its awesome, pirate metal.