well i popped out the driver side quarter window. oh man... not happy with what i found and im now dreading the passenger side window cause it's the bad one.
anyway, i didn't bother to take pic's of every step. but i used the cleaner/degreaser on it. then the rust converter stuff. and now the first coat of POR15 paint is flashing. it says to use at least 2 coats. im going to shoot for at least 3.
also got the new Cal-Look window rubber on the window. that West Coast Metric rubber fits awesome. i held it up against the car and it's going to be a much cleaner look, im going to dig it.
anyway i did snap a pic of the fist coat drying. ill update this post later with pic's. final paint, and with the window held in place (planning on reinstalling the window tomorrow afternoon)
taking longer to flash than i thought so here's coat #1 (the tape is where the old window rubber went to. im really hoping the new rubber lines up. i know on the passenger side it wont cause the rust is bubbling up past the rubber)
coat #2. don't think it needs a third coat. it's fully covered and should be good to go.
paints still wet so i can't show the window in the car, but here it is on the workbench