new threads?

Having a problem with the site? Post here!
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

new threads?

i can't create a thread in General Discussion or Daily Dose of Dub sections. any specific reason for that? are they post count activated or just for mod/admin use?
you never learn nothin by mistake if you're to careful
schwim
Site Admin

Re: new threads?

Super_Randy wrote:i can't create a thread in General Discussion or Daily Dose of Dub sections. any specific reason for that? are they post count activated or just for mod/admin use?
Morning, Randy!

The Daily Dose forum is supposed to be like that, sort of an admin posted daily link category. You should be able to reply in that forum, however.

The general forum, however should have allowed you to post new topics. I think I've fixed what I screwed up so if you'd let me know if you still have a problem in there, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hope your day's great!
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

alright cool. General Discussion now has a New Topic button. im going to try go get my super build thread back up and running in the General Discussion tonight when i get home from work. it can be moved to a build section later when necessary. this place needs more content.
and im also going to PM you a few youtube links for the Daily Dose.
schwim
Site Admin

Super_Randy wrote:alright cool. General Discussion now has a New Topic button. im going to try go get my super build thread back up and running in the General Discussion tonight when i get home from work. it can be moved to a build section later when necessary. this place needs more content.
Sounds awesome and I can only agree :) The system is about 1,000 emails sent to old members, but most are bounced due to email no longer being active or spam accounts. We've had a few registrations due to the emails though and as we get further through the list, hopefully we'll have a higher success rate since the accounts will be more recent.
Super_Randy wrote:and im also going to PM you a few youtube links for the Daily Dose.
Sounds great. I'll write up a script to allow easy submission for the Daily Dose in the future.
Super_Randy
Get off my lawn.

schwim wrote: Sounds great. I'll write up a script to allow easy submission for the Daily Dose in the future.
good idea, cool
summer.t1

:)

Sent from my Google Nexus 6 using Tapatalk