Air Cooled Addiction    

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 3:08 pm 

or instead of reading this whole thread you can just watch this 4 minute video.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Hey, I was just listening to Linkin Park today while cutting some trees down. Sort of like a "3 degrees from" game :)

I fell into the apathy trap as well with mine. I just started forcing myself to do something each day until it started being fun again. It's such an easy thing to fall back out of though. That and I keep filling my very limited work space with tons of crap and it's an epic battle between my laziness and my OCD to clean the crap up enough to get some work done.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 3:38 pm 

That's not good about the Prius hitting your Bug but nice work fixing and painting that, it looks new.
Good video too.

Nice truck and the same thing happened to me when I got my first nice truck after owning/driving only a Bug.
I totally lost interest in the bug for awhile since I had a car that worked.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 3:50 pm 

schwim wrote:
Hey, I was just listening to Linkin Park today while cutting some trees down. Sort of like a "3 degrees from" game :)

I fell into the apathy trap as well with mine. I just started forcing myself to do something each day until it started being fun again. It's such an easy thing to fall back out of though. That and I keep filling my very limited work space with tons of crap and it's an epic battle between my laziness and my OCD to clean the crap up enough to get some work done.

it's actually not linkin park it's Fort Minor which is Mike Shinoda's side project. im really not a fan of ether, especially the new linkin park stuff, that shit sucks! that song was popular at the time and it seemed to fit the video so i used it.

iv also tried the forcing myself to just do something, anything on it over the weekend thing, didn't work. i got lazy which caused the work to be sloppy, which caused me to have to redo what i had done, which just made things worse. now iv got other projects going, painting "the office" in the house, trying to keep the weeds at bay and grow some grass in the backyard. birds are crapping all over everything, pissing me off. then i started building model cars again and yeah... iv got 3 of those going right now.

Offline Profile